Warmer weather is on the horizon. Is your AC unit in good working order? One way to be sure is by setting up an HVAC inspection. A reputable, licensed HVAC contractor will check all aspects of your system to make sure it’s ready for soaring temperatures. Superior Comfort Heating & Cooling is the best choice if you’re looking for air conditioning services in Trenton MI. Superior, a family owned business, comes highly recommended by Angi (formerly known as Angie’s List) and is positively rated by the Better Business Bureau. If you need AC maintenance, repairs, or new installation, they have access to the best manufactures such as Lennox, Trane, and Carrier.
Air Conditioning Services in Trenton Michigan
Homeowners like you have questions
Here are a few questions commonly asked by customers:
Q. What kinds of things will an HVAC contractor be checking during an inspection?
A. Here are some areas they will inspect:
- Look for loose connections or frayed wires
- Check for leaking seals around your air handler
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Check thermostat operation and settings
- Check the blower motor and fan blades
- Inspect your AC and blower shutoffs
Q. Can I get an AC tune-up?
A. Yes! Superior will tighten up any loose connections, add refrigerant if needed, repair or replace your thermostat, and replace your air filter, among other things. It’s a good idea to schedule annual air conditioning inspections and tune-ups to keep your AC working smoothly.
Q. What are the benefits of hiring a licensed HVAC contractor versus a cheaper amateur?
A. Since Superior is licensed and insured, you won’t be liable if anything goes wrong. Plus, your parts and system will be fully guaranteed with a warrantee, so it can be replaced at no charge to you. If you hire an inexperienced or non-licensed contractor, you won’t get any of those advantages.
We are a community-based, family-run business
We’re proud to be part of the Downriver community, including Trenton Michigan. When you call us, we’ll treat you like family and make your needs our number one priority. All our technicians are fully trained and qualified, and we offer affordable prices so you can enjoy your AC even in when the sun is scorching, and the temperatures are rising. We have financing options available, and regularly offer promotions, discounts, and deals. If your AC breaks down after hours or on weekends, we can handle your emergency. No one wants to do without AC during a hot Michigan summer. Superior Comfort Heating & Cooling will make sure that doesn’t happen.
We’ll handle all your AC needs
We’re proud to be the #1 choice of Downriver homeowners for AC repair, maintenance, and installation. We offer a full range of services, including AC inspections, AC repairs, installations, maintenance, and indoor air quality assessments. What is involved with air quality assessments? If you want to breathe cleaner air, you should have your air quality tested at least once a year. We have special equipment that we use to check your indoor air quality. What is indoor air quality? Indoor air quality is the measurement of air that affects your comfort and health. Things that need to be checked include temperature, humidity, moisture, mold, and exposure to chemicals. Superior uses highly technical equipment to assess all aspects of your home’s air quality. Some of the most common problems include:
✓ Moisture and dampness due to high humidity or leaks
✓ Contaminated indoor or outdoor air
✓ Poor ventilation or lack of fresh air
✓ Exposure to chemicals or toxic materials due to remodeling or other activities
✓ Poorly maintained AC system
Our expert technicians will replace your air filter and make any repairs or adjustments necessary to ensure your air quality is 100% healthy.
Why is it important to keep my AC well-maintained?
There are several reasons you should keep your air conditioning unit maintained and in good condition. Here are some of the most important ones:
1) Save up to $360 a year in energy bills. If you have your AC regularly maintained and inspected, you can save an average of 15% each month. That’s more money in your pocket you can use on fun stuff like vacations.
2) Boost energy efficiency. If your AC is dirty, clogged, or needs a new filter, then it’s not running at optimum capacity, meaning it won’t put out the coldest air possible. If it’s not clean and needs new coils, it must work harder.
3) Preventive maintenance is smarter than reactive maintenance. By taking good care of your AC, you can save hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, and your unit will last much longer. If it’s not properly maintained, you’ll need to have it replaced much sooner.
4) Avoid a breakdown. It’s better to keep up with AC maintenance rather than having it breakdown in the middle of summer. If you’ve ever gone without AC when the temperatures are in the mid-80s or 90s, you know how sweaty and awful it can be.
5) Keep the air you breathe healthier. As mentioned above, a dirty or poorly maintained AC system can cause harmful air particles to infiltrate your home’s air. It’s important to keep up with inspections and maintenance to ensure your air is mold-free and healthy.
6) Keep up with the terms of your warrantee. If your AC unit has a warrantee, one of the conditions is to have it regularly inspected and maintained. If not, your warrantee could be null and void.
Call our experts today
Our highly skilled AC technicians are always on call at Superior Comfort Healing & Cooling. When you call us, we’ll set up an appointment for your free in-home consultation and estimate. It doesn’t matter what kind of AC unit we have – we service all makes and models. If your AC is making odd noises, isn’t working up to capacity, or has signs of leaks, give us a call at 734-818-7141 today. To learn more about our AC specials in Trenton, Michigan, visit our website at https://www.superiorcomforthvac.com/.